Terms and Conditions
- All tourist packages or tours which are confirmed have all services guaranteed.
- The confirmation of your reservation will be sent by e-mail with the reservation code of each tourist program requested.
- The confirmation of your reservation will only proceed after we receive your on-line reserve or a guarantee deposit of USD $120.
- In order to receive detailed information about your trip, including when and where you will be picked up on the first day, you must visit the “Lorenzo’s Expeditions” office (located on Calle Suecia 368-C) one day before embarking on your journey.
- Identification with passport or identity document (bring the immigration slip you received upon your arrival to Peru) and the confirmation code will be enough to start the tourist services.
- The total payment of the packages / tours must be made 24 hours prior to the beginning date of the travel program.
- Cash is the only acceptable form of payment (American dollars or Nuevos soles). The type of change (American dollars or Nuevos Soles) given for payments made in Soles will be determined by the Agency.
- Entrances fee to Huaynapicchu or Machupicchu Mountain plus: $20 dollars, (booking three months in advance), only if there are available spots.
- For the regular services of the tours Inka Jungle Trail and Salkantay, the train back to Cusco is not included because our services end in the Citadel of Machupicchu. We ask that you please reserve train tickets in advance.
- All the deposit aren’t refundable at all.
For full paid tours:
- Every cancellation made by the passenger 45 days or less prior to the beginning date of the tour package will be subject to a penalty of 25 % of the program price for administrative expenses.
- Every cancellation made by the passenger 30 days or less prior to the beginning date of the tour package will be subject to a penalty of 50 % of the program price for administrative expenses.
- Every cancellation made by the passenger less of 30 days prior the beginning date of the tour will be subject to a penalty of 100% of the program price.
MODIFICATIONS AND/OR POSTPONEMENT
- All date changes of tour services are subject to a 10% charge of the total cost of the tour (please consult our office for availability on another date).
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
- Reasons due to weather, inconveniences derived from actions of nature, or any other haphazard or unforeseen events such as social conflict or strikes might cause delays and/or changes in our tour services. Under no circumstance does this mean that Lorenzo Expeditions should be held liable.
- Once a tour has begun, parts of a tour or other tour services that a tourist chooses to not participate in will not be reimbursed.
- Lorenzo Expeditions reserve the right, by its own criteria, to cancel tour services of clients under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or individuals who, by any means, are unable to control themselves and therefore might endanger or potentially harm their own safety and/or the safety of other travelers.