The MANU National Park is located just four hours by car from the city of Cusco and is one of the nature reserves with the greatest diversity in flora and fauna in the world. This trip will take us deep into the high and low jungle, giving us the opportunity to enjoy all its natural and historical wealth.
Join us and enjoy this unforgettable experience that will take you away from the noise and stress of city.
Summary of the Program:
DAY 01: CUSCO – ACJANUCU- SAN PEDRO (CLOUD FOREST).
DAY 02: SAN PEDRO (CLOUD FOREST) – ERIKA LODGE.
DAY 03: ERIKA LODGE.
DAY 04: ERIKA LODGE, Return to Cusco.
CUSCO - ACJANUCU- SAN PEDRO (CLOUD FOREST).
SAN PEDRO (CLOUD FOREST) – ERIKA LODGE.
ERIKA LODGE, Return to Cusco.
- A bilingual tour guide
- 03 nights lodging.
- Transportation mentioned in the tour.
- Rubber boots.
- First-Aid kit.
- All entrance fees.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Personal travel insurance.
- Soft drinks or Alcoholic drinks
- Dinner on the last night.
SUGGESTED EQUIPMENT LIST
- Cotton long-sleeved T-shirts.
- Hiking shoes and/or sandals.
- Flashlight with spare batteries.
- Hat or cap, sun lens and sunscreen.
- Insect repellent (recommended with 40% or more of DEET).
- Waterproof clothing.
- Warm clothes in case of cold.
- Binoculars and camera.
- Backpack, small backpack and plastic bags.
- Extra money.
- Toilet paper.
- Medication and personal hygiene implements.
|Day 01||2hrs/78Kms||–||3,800 m||–||D, A y C||Lodge|
|Day 02||–||–||1,700 m||–||D, A y C||Lodge|
|Day 03||–||–||600 m||–||D, A y C||Lodge|
|Day 04||–||–||3,800 m||–||D y A|
- BRIEFING. A day before the tour, Lorenzo Expeditions holds a meeting where we will give you all the details of our trip. We will also meet our guides and all the participants of the expedition. Our meeting will take place at the Estancia Imperial restaurant, located on Calle Suecia 320, where we will also offer welcome snacks.
- LODGE: Rest is essential during a trip for which we have chosen comfortable, clean and safe Lodges of the route, all have private bathrooms, hot water and towels.
- GUIDES: This staff is carefully recruited and selected to be trained and adapted to the service culture of Lorenzo Expeditions.
- Our guides are the most competitive in the area and they all work with us permanently (more than 8 years). They are certified and certified professionals by the government and are constantly trained by national and international entities for a better development in the different areas of action and situations. The maximum number of passengers per guide is 10.
- FEEDING. In recent years, Peruvian cuisine has positioned itself among the best in the world. Thinking about it, our executive chef has designed a balanced menu. We have vegetarian menus, celiacs and menus with food restrictions.
- TRANSPORTS. We have modern units (Sprinter L5 for long routes and smaller vehicles for short sections), equipped and with experienced and trained drivers.
- CERTIFICATIONS. Our 2018 certifications:
- First Aid International Red Cross.
- First aid in remote locations American Safety & Health Institute.
- RESCUE TEAM. In the event of contingencies and contingencies, Lorenzo Expeditions has aresponse plan and personnel trained in rescue work.
- DUFFLE BAG: (walking briefcase): You will be given a duffle the day of our group meeting (day before the tour) in which you can send up to 08 kg of your personal luggage which will always be in the transports.