In this expedition not only will you enjoy Machu Picchu but we will enjoy the beautiful landscapes of both the Andes and the high jungle. We will also have the opportunity to cross the famous Sacred Valley of the Incas and end our day in relaxing thermal baths. Lorenzo Expeditions designed a tour that will allow you to enjoy two days brimming with history, culture and magical moments like the sunrise over Machu Picchu
Summary of the Program:
DAY 01: CUSCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES.
DAY 02: MACHU PICCHU and Return to Cusco
CUSCO – OLLANTAYTAMBO – AGUAS CALIENTES.
AGUAS CALIENTES – MACHUPICCHU - HUAYNA PICCHU – CUSCO.
- Tour with a professional guide (10 people maximum)
- Private transportation from the city of Cusco to Ollantaytambo.
- Tourist Train ollantaytambo-Aguas Calientes-Ollantaytambo *
- Bus up and down in Machu Picchu site.
- Private transportation from the Ollantaytambo station to your hotel in Cusco.
- Entrace ticket to the Sanctuary of Cochahuasi.
- Entrace ticket to Machu Picchu.
- One night of hotel in Aguas Calientes.
First Aid Kit: Complete equipment for approppiate assitance if necessary.
(*) The train schedule will be confirmed at the time of purchasing the tour.
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Travel insurance.
- Soft drinks or alcoholic beverages.
SUGGESTED EQUIPMENT LIST
- Small backpack.
- Original passport.
- Warm clothing.
- Light clothes for Machu Picchu.
- Waterproof jacket or poncho.
- Cash (preferably the local currency).
- Comfortable shoes.
|Day 01||2hrs/78Kms||–||2,792 m||–||D, A y C||Basic hotel|
- BRIEFING. A day before the tour, Lorenzo Expeditions holds a meeting where we will give you all the details of our trip. We will also meet our guides and all the participants of the expedition. Our meeting will take place at the Estancia Imperial restaurant, located on Calle Suecia 320, where we will also offer welcome snacks.
- HOTELS. Rest is essential during an adventure trip, for which we have chosen the most comfortable, clean and safe basic hotels on the route. All have basic facilities: private bathroom, hot water and towels.
- GUIDES. This staff is carefully recruited and selected, and then trained and adapted to the service culture of Lorenzo Expeditions. Our guides are the most competitive in the area and they all work with us permanently (more than eight years). They are certified and certified professionals by the government and are constantly trained by national and international entities for a better development in the different areas of action and situations. The maximum number of passengers per guide is ten.
- TRANSPORTS. We have modern units (Sprinter L5 for long routes and smaller vehicles for short sections), equipped and with experienced and trained drivers.
- CERTIFICATIONS. Our 2018 certifications: o First Aid International Red Cross. o First aid in remote locations American Safety & Health Institute.
- RESCUE TEAM. In the event of contingencies and contingencies, Lorenzo Expeditions has a response plan and personnel trained in rescue work.