Lares Trek, Inca Jungle and Machu Picchu 6 Days
Our most popular program that allows you to have an experience of several ecological levels such as the Andes, Valley, Jungle, interact with locals as well as experience Adventure activities with safety as the Zip Line and River Rafting as a prelude to visit Machu Picchu, one of the 7 wonders of the world.
Summary of the Program:
DAY 01: CUSCO – LARES- HUACAWASI: Trekking
DAY 02: HUACAWASI – PATA CANCHA: Trekking
DAY 03: PATACANCHA – ABRA MALAGA – SANTA MARIA: Trekking, Biking & Rafting
DAY 04: SANTA MARIA – SANTA TERESA: Trekking
DAY 05: SANTA TERESA – AGUAS CALIENTES: Trekking y Zip line
DAY 06: MACHUPICCHU and Return to Cusco.
CUSCO - LARES – HUACAWASI: TREKKING
HUACAWASI – PATACANCHA: TREKKING
PATACANCHA - ABRA MÁLAGA - SANTA MARÍA: TREKKING, BIKING & RAFTING
SANTA MARÍA - SANTA TERESA: TREKKING
SANTA TERESA - AGUAS CALIENTES: TREKKING Y ZIP LINE
MACHU PICCHU and Return to Cusco
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Tour with private guide (10 people maximum)
- 2 nights camping in double tents.
- 3 basic Hotels in double or triple accommodation (Santa María: Hotel Visao, Santa Teresa: Hotel Yacumama, Aguas Calientes: Hotel Inka Dream)
- Specified meals (5Breakfasts=B, 5Lunches=L and 5Dinners=D – Vegetarian food on request)
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu and Hot Springs
- Mobility on Sprinter bus or L5 from Cusco to Lares
- Professional Bicycles: (disc hydraulic brake and SHIMANO accessories).
- Specialized Status 1 or KONA Stinky
- Safety equipment:
- SEVEN or 661 Integral Helmet
- Integral Gloves: FOX or TROY-LEE or Armor: FOX
- Kneepads: 661
- Waterproof jackets and pants.
- Support team
- First aid kit.
- Oxygen balloon
- Communication radios.
- Return train to Cusco.
- Bus in Machupicchu.
- Meals on the lats day.
- Huayna Picchu or Mountain Machu Picchu hike.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO TAKE
- Small backpack from 30 to 60 liters.
- Shoes for the walk.
- Mosquito repellent (25% deet).
- Light polo shirts, shorts and / or leggings.
- Hat or cap.
- Bathing suit and sandals.
- Warm Clothing.
- Waterproof Clothing.
- Personal medicines
- Flash Light.
- Original Passport.
|Day 01||3 hrs/¿Kms||4 hrs/¿Kms||3,900 m||–||D, A y C||Camp|
|Day 02||–||7 hrs/¿Kms||4,490 m||–||D, A y C||Camp|
|Day 03||–||–||4,316 m||3hrs./55kms||D, A y C||Basic hotel|
|Day 04||–||7 hrs/¿Kms||1,700 m||D, A y C||Basic hotel|
|Day 04||–||–||2,000 m||D, A y C||Basic hotel|
|Day 04||–||–||3,082 m|
- BREFING. A day before the tour, Lorenzo Expeditions holds a meeting where we will give you all the details of our trip. You will also meet our guides and all the participants of the expedition. Our meeting will take place at the Museo del Café, located on Calle Espaderos 136 (first floor), where we will also offer you welcome snacks.
- BICYCLES AND SECURITY EQUIPMENT. Safety is a priority for Lorenzo Expeditions. Therefore, in all our adventure routes we include high-end equipment and with international standards certifications, which will allow us to enjoy this adventure in the safest way possible. For biking, Lorenzo Expeditions offers the best bicycles in the country. Very important: Lorenzo Expeditions has its own staff of highly trained mechanics, all professional runners, who put all their passion into the maintenance of our bicycles, which are revised and optimized after each trip.
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT. Committed to your safety, Lorenzo Expeditions includes the most complete equipment on the market and we have all the sizes certified with international standards (S, M, L, XL).
- HOTELS. Rest is essential during an adventure trip, for which we have chosen the most comfortable, clean and safe basic hotels on the route. All have basic facilities: private bathroom, hot water and towels.
- GUIDES. This staff is carefully recruited and selected, and then trained and adapted to the service culture of Lorenzo Expeditions. Our guides are the most competitive in the area and they all work with us permanently (more than eight years). They are certified and certified professionals by the government and are constantly trained by national and international entities for a better development in the different areas of action and situations. The maximum number of passengers per guide is ten.
- FOOD. In recent years, Peruvian cuisine has positioned itself among the best in the world. Thinking about it, our executive chef has designed a balanced menu. We have vegetarian menus, celiacs and menus with food restrictions.
- TRANSPORTS. We have modern units (Sprinter L5 for long routes and smaller vehicles for short sections), equipped and with experienced and trained drivers.
- CERTIFICATIONS. Our 2018 certifications: o First Aid International Red Cross. o First aid in remote locations American Safety & Health Institute.
- RESCUE TEAM. In the event of contingencies and contingencies, Lorenzo Expeditions has a response plan and personnel trained in rescue work.