My Epic Journeys for today
- Transportation (round trip)
- Experienced, bilingual Guide (English, Spanish)
- 1 Night Accommodation in Hostal in Chivay and breakfast.
- Admittions tkts.
- Entrance to Hot Springs in Chivay
- Small backpack.
- A polar jacket or fleese.
- Good trekking shoes or boots
- Rain poncho (or Rain Jacket)
- Bathing Suit, Sandals and towels
- Insect repellent
- T-Shirts and Shorts
- Sun block, Sun glasses and hat
- Personal Medicine
- Original passport.
NOTE: In order to receive detailed information about your trip, including when and where you will be picked up on the first day, you must visit the “Lorenzo’s Expeditions” office (located on Calle Suecia 339-A) one day before embarking on your journey.
KEEP IN MIND:
- Please bring your passport and the immigration slip you received upon your arrival to Peru.
- Cash is the only acceptable form of payment (Dollars or Soles). The type of change (Dollars or Soles) given for payments made in Soles will be determined by the Agency.